– I do not charge for engagement shoots within a 10 mile Radius of TW15, if you require an engagement shoot a little further afield, I charge £175 for the shoot (this includes my travel be it rail or car) with 5 complimentary full resolution images and the option to purchase more should you wish.
We are getting married midweek, does that affect your pricing?
– In a nutshell, yes, weddings that are not taking place between Friday and Sunday do benefit from a £200 price decrease.
We are having a small wedding and would only need coverage for a few hours, a full day won’t be necessary for us, how does shorter coverage affect your pricing?
– I understand that there isn’t a ‘one size fits all’ when it comes to your wedding day, if you require fewer hours for a smaller investment, this is something I am most open to talking with you both about.
You said you will ‘travel wherever you are needed’ how does that affect your pricing?
– I do travel anywhere in the UK and my pricing includes that, if I am travelling further than 100 miles I would require accommodation the night before and the night of the wedding, cheap as chips boarding is more than adequate, I just need somewhere to lay my head!
– If you are getting married outside of the UK, I would require travel covered to, from and accommodation, the night before and night of the wedding.
We have lots of other questions for you, HELP!
– Of COURSE you do!! This is one of the most important days of your life, I did start to compile a list of FAQs, and, not surprisingly ended up with a selection as long as a river and as wide as a lake, SO, please do contact me and I shall be at the ready to answer ANY questions you may have.